Well, school starts in less than two weeks and I am so not looking forward to it. However I did find an awesome poster that says "Save your drama for your llama". ROFLMAO!!! Working with high school kids, it was too perfect. Also, I found these 100% soy candles at Yankee. Yankee can be expensive, but I didn't know if maybe there is a "vegeteration rule" when it comes to candles. It says also that they are "green". Ironically, I think they are actually green, but they also mean good for the environment. I honestly didn't know that candles could be bad for the environment. I guess if you cause a fire? I also don't know much in that area. Anyway, here is the link. Hope you are all well.
http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/freestyle.jsp?category=%2fRetail%2fNEW+Collections%2fNew+Beanswax%26%23153%3b
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Less than two weeks
Posted by HUEVOS VERDES CON JAMÓN at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think its cuz some candles have petrolium products in them... hence not green...
but I could be wrong.
Hey, did you see my 8034b birthday video for katie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbq8KlFYAeA
Post a Comment