THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grr and well grr

Ok, my first grr has to do with my grocery shopping this morning. I somewhat recently purchased re-usable shopping bags. And while my wonderful friends would like to thank me for saving the earth, I have to be honest and say it was probably more because they are super sturdy and hold more, although saving the earth is a definite bonus. So since I'm a newbie, I often forget the bags at home or in the car, yes that's right in the car. However, when I finally remember to bring them and mentally pat myself on the back saying 8034 B would be proud, why do you strange register lady insist on putting things in plastic???!!!!!! That defeats the purpose!!!! The meat would have been fine. Surely I'm not the first non-vegetarian to use these things!! The soap wasn't going to explode and "ruin" my 99 cent re-usable bag... SO WHY?????


Ok, now for my second grrr




I SAID IT'S MINE!!! LET GO!!!

AND THEN......
FLUFF.... WHAT FLUFF? NO, NO THE BUNNY LOOKED LIKE THAT WHEN YOU GOT IT... I SWEARS!

1 comments:

J-Dog said...

dude, yeah using reusable bags is always a struggle with the bagging people, although its getting easier

so cute @ fluff that used to be a toy