THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meet M* and more

Only three more days of school with the kids and 4 more for me!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot express how excited I am. This is my first summer completely off in years. The kids are driving me crazy. I love them all but we all need a break. I'm very excited and have tons of plans. Most of which will probably not be accomplished for at least a week while I lay on my couch or any other comfortable place without guilt. Unfortunately, I won't get to go home much with the price of gas. However, I do plan to go home at some time to visit friends and family. Also, we have a new addition. M* as I will call her on here is seven and adorable. She is very nice and normally a good girl. She needed a home and we were lucky to get her. She's very good company when J is at work. Well, that's about all for now. I hope you are all well. Take care.


2 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Eeeee!!! She is so cute!

If you haven't been by my blog lately you should come over and check out the pics of our new doggie :D

rabidmonkey said...

squeee!

also, i want the whole summer off. if only i didn't hate most children.