Thank you for adding me!!! Sorry you all thought I was spam. I'm trying to keep this general so I don't have to worry about kids. I want my own life! :) Thank you for the picture comment S, I was playing with the camera. Anyway, I hope you are all well. K, I love the pics of your new home. G, I'm not sure which of the pics is your new home, lol. :) Congrats on what I think is a new kitty S. I miss all of you!!!!!! Hey, J-dog, I just thought of something. Maybe sometime this summer I can come to Chicago and visit with you. I'm sure half way though I'll be complaining I'm bored. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Take care. (Oh and I know G already answered but it's Green Eggs and Ham.)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
as I learned when I first started blogging... its usually not koshier to use people's real life names when talking to them in your blog or in the comments. Some people prefer to keep their real life name secret. I don't really care. But I know some others might. Just wanted to let you know. :)
love your blog! its so pretty! and now I get to know what's going on with you!
Post a Comment